Security is one of our top priorities.
We do everything possible to avoid spam profiles & data bots. Our team want you to feel 100% confident when using our site.
Our website is totally free for you to register. Simply complete the form at the top of this page and you will have instant access. Payment is not necessary until you are ready to meet members.
If you have a story you would like to tell us about your internet experiences, then get in touch with Milfs and Cougars today.
We would love to hear all about it.
HMeet swingers and doggers at the main
dogging sites in Bedfordshire, including major towns and cities:
Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Biggleswade and
•Up the A6 past Barton, turn left at Pub. Go up the road for two miles, and then follow a track on left for one mile. Often flashing and swapping on Friday and Saturday nights (late night).
•RAF Chicksands, off the A600 Bedford to Shefford road. Approaching from Bedford, take the right turn to what was RAF Chicksands. About two hundred and fifty yards on the left is a car-park which has a number of pull-ins. There is also a nearby wood.
•Priory Country Park. Find Barkers Lane at the park entrance. Turn in and follow the road down, and just before you get to the circle car park there's a turning to the left which will take you into a car park hidden from the centre.
•Clophill Layby towards Bedford on the A6 - very good dogging action at times.
•Off Potton Road down to Furzenhall Road, carry on going until you reach fields on the left and right. Follow this for a while until you see a turning on the right and you're there. A nice quiet spot best after 11:00pm.
•Very close to J13 of the M1 on the A421 travelling in the direction of Bedford from the Motorway. On entering the site drive up the service road and keep going past the entrance to the site proper. At the end of the service road is a path leading straight on. Take this, and on the left are fields, and on the right are woods. This site is very good and still going strong!
•Grafham Water near Buckden, just off the A1 is an excellent site. The east car-park is the best as the west car-park is mostly gays (the west has toilets, the east is near a model farm). Highly recommended and secluded, especially after dark.
Also, this reservoir has a number of car-parks and picnic areas around it, accessed on the B661 west of the A1 from Buckden roundabout. These areas are also sometimes used by doggers.
•Follow signs for "The Plough" Pub and then follow signs for the national park just outside Dunstable, Astrige. A very long road with a number of car parks on the left. This is an out of site National Park area which gets busier after dark.
•Dunstable Downs car-park between Dunstable and Studham is very good in the early evenings.
•At the end of Finway Road, off Dallow Road, in an industrial site - action most weekends.
Good dogging action at Sharpenhoe Clappers near Streatley, Luton. Turn off A6 towards Streatley, at the end of the road opposite the Chequers Pub turn right and then at T junction turn right again. Go past some houses on the left and about half a mile further on there is a small car park with two entrances. Good dogging action on Friday and Saturday nights from 9.00pm onwards.
•East of Sandy on the B1042 Road to Potton. Turn left (north) into a narrow road past Deepdale Water Gardens, which leads into woods adjacent to the entrance to Sandy Heath TV mast. Beyond here the track continues as a bridle-way through to the Sandy to Everton road. The bridle-way section at the north end is often used for discreet daytime meetings.
•Between Bedford and Milton Keynes. Go west on B5130 at Woburn Sands double mini-roundabout, towards Woburn for about half a mile. Turn right into woods (red sign for Woburn Golf Club). Main car-park (locked at night) is some way on the right. Further on (a long way) past the Golf Club and radio mast on left, there is a small car-park on the right, going down the hill into Bow Brickhill.
Meet swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Berkshire, including major towns and cities: Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, Windsor, Wokingham and Abingdon.
• Virginia Waters, near Ascot popular with couples during the summer. There is action on the walks along the banks and a beach that has some nude sunbathers on it. Also check Valley Gardens on the North Bank of the main lake.
• Maidenhead Thicket car-park which is used occasionally by couples and singles, although this is mainly a gay/bi area.
• Greenham Common, lots of lay-bys for evening fun, best in the summer just as it gets dark.
• Prospect park in Reading just off Tilehurst road. This site is very popular with couples day and night in the car park's and woodland. The toilets by the Children's play ground are mainly gay and TV area's but some couples show off here late at night.
•Two locations in Woodley, near Reading. One a small car park near the Aviation Museum just off Bader Way. The second is a car park as you head towards Tyford in a park area. Mainly couples along with a few singles in cars wanting to be watched. Dusk is a good time.
•Ambarrow Court between Crowthorne & Sandhurst on the A321 Wokingham Road. Activity all day, so unlikely to be disappointed - come prepared. Note: Look out for Taxis with their fares!
• Black Park on the Slough to Uxbridge Road is a good site for couples. Also see Strawberry Wood in Black Park. Both of these car-parks are popular with doggers with action happening both in the parks and also and in the lanes surrounding the parks. Night time only.
•Church Lane just off Stoke Poges Lane, a large unlit car park great for car fun. Couples seen bonking like wild animals - best time 10pm onward 7 days a week.
• Good Dogging in the woods overlooking Thatcham on the back road to Bucklebury/Chapel Row.
• Twyford station car park, after dark. It started with a few couples, but now growing very popular. Don't worry about the CCTV because it's only 1 camera not viewing car park area.
• Windsor Great Parks. A large car-park on left from Windsor, and the last car-park on the right. Both are good during the day.
• Next to Windsor Racecourse in the park by the River Thames just past Windsor Lad pub. It's OK for couples, occasional TVs late night along riverbank.
Meet swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Buckinghamshire, including major towns and cities: Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Slough, Buckingham and High Wycombe.
• Raans Field off the A404 in Amersham. At the top of Stanley Hill take Raans road, on next left there is a large area on the left of this field where there is lots of dogging action.
• Ashgrove picnic site on the A413 between Amersham and Great Missenden, the right turn is well signposted. Both popular with couples with some gay action available too.
• Picnic car park on the A4146 (Leighton Buzzard to Bletchley road), just above the Three Locks pub beware height restriction for van into car park. Far end usually good for car-park fun after dark.
• Car park off the A421 going from Milton Keynes to Buckingham on right hand side just before you enter Buckingham. Secluded spot with about 6 car spaces, good on week nights.
• On the A421 out of Buckingham towards Tingewick; turn left at the Buckingham Business park sign (towards the refuse tip) and then turn right at the top of the road. Plenty of bi action towards the end of the lane.
• A picnic area near Aldbury. From Ivinghoe pass the old windmill and bear left for the road to Aldbury. A Large picnic area is on right at the brow of the hill. Action most afternoons and evenings.
• Apsley Woods, near Milton Keynes between Bow Brickhill and Woburn Sands. The main car-park closes at night, but there's another one further down the road (toward Bow Brickhill village) that's well worth a try.
• Stony Stratford nature area, off Queen Eleanor Street, take access road down side of water treatment plant into car park. Good for after dark car-park doggin fun.
• Cublington Spinney and Kingsbridge Picnic Area between Stewkley and Dunton. A small picnic area but sometimes busy in the summer.
• Cockshoots Wood (No, we're not taking the piss!). On the A413 between Wendover and Great Missenden, signposted "Cobblers Hill". Regular couples either in cars or using the large woodland next to the parking area who let people watch and participate.
• Shipton layby. As you drive out of Winslow on the A413 towards Aylesbury, the layby is on your right about 200mtrs down the hill. Some 'after the pub' action to be seen here.
Meet swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Cambridgeshire, including major towns and cities: Cambridge, Peterborough, Wisbech, Ely, March, Whittlesey, Chatteris and Linton.
• Splash Lane Castor. Take the slip road off the A47 (sign Castor/Ailsworth/Marholm). Head into Castor village, down hill & round bend. Splash Lane on left (Post for Recreation centre). Follow lane to end. You will find a dirt track with an area off to the right, nature trails, etc.
• A new dogging location for Ely as we understand it is in the car park of the Paradise Sports centre in the centre of Ely. There have been numerous reports recently of activity after about 10pm with numerous couples and singles spotted in action! There are some camera's in the car park, but we are advised they are not working.
• Grafham Water is between Huntingdon and St. Neots, just off the A1 (near Buckden) and is an excellent site with lots of doggers in action. East car-park is couples dogging with voyeurs, and the West car-park is mostly gay action. However, sometimes gates on car-parks are locked at night.
• Brampton Village, near Huntingdon - River Lane, nights only but plenty of couples, both in cars and on roadside.
• Little Paxton Nature Reserve car-park. Just off the A1 near St. Neots.
• Magog Down car-park. Follow the A1307 to Haverhill from Cambridge, and after the Magog roundabout follow the road to Haverhill. Just before the hill take a right then first left. High banks make this excellent for afternoon and evening fun.
• The old gravel pits at Mepal has started to become a good place to meet up and have a laugh. Getting better every week.
• Ferry Meadows, Peterborough. Adjacent to the Nene Valley railway station off the A605 is a car-park and picnic area. Most action during the early evening.
• Southey Woods, near Peterborough. Just off the A1. Afternoon and evenings are good, and it's quite a secluded area, with nooks and crannies to park in. Couples also go in the woods as well as in their cars.
Meet swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Cheshire, including major towns and cities: Chester, Stockport, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Runcorn, Macclesfield and Crewe.
• The popular Wizard car-park now appears to be closed at night, so try the layby on the road in the woods down the lane opposite.
• The main car-park (National Trust) at Alderley Edge near Wilmslow.
• Birchwood Forest Park car-park after about 9pm.
• Broxton Picnic area, off A41 Broxton roundabout.. Very active dogging with couples, singles and gays.
• Burtonwood (near Warrington) - from Burtonwood services (eastbound) go across the motorway on the service road that leads to the other service area, then straight over the new min roundabout and take first left (Wrights Lane). Follow this road until it bears round to the right and there is a track that leads down away from the lane (its actually called Lime Kiln Lane but isn't signposted as such) there is nearly always activity down this track at most times of the day.
• Mow Cop Castle for good daytime dogging fun. Also Mow Cop road has four laybys for day and evening dogging.
• The small wood at the rear of Bosley Cloud near Congleton.
• Crewe Park (Queens Park). Many couples have been seen dogging here, among the bushes. Follow the A50 to Crewe Station and carry on past, it's well sign posted.
• On the B5152 Delamere station just before you come over bridge past the station there is a little road on your right. You get some good dogging from couples there mainly on Friday evenings.
• Gayton on the Wirral. A very good dogging location at the car-park off Station Road right down on the front.
• There is a small car-park at Little Budworth near Oulton Park.
• Macclesfield Forest car-park is a great dogging spot.
• The car-park by the Boathouse Hotel is very good for dogging - some nice action there.
• Chadkirk Lane off Dooley Lane.
• Tiviot Way Junction 27 anti clockwise off the M60. Come off and veer left about 120 yards up on the right hand side under the barrier. Carpark at the back. Or if quiet sometimes at the Mill Car Park on the opposite side of the road.
Meet swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Cornwall, including major towns and cities: Bodmin, Truro, Camborne, Redruth, St. Austell, Falmouth, Penzance and Newquay.
• The nudist beach at Carlyon Bay, St. Austell which is situated at the far end of the beach is meant to be very good. Park at the Coliseum car-park and then go past the Coliseum and right along to the end along a path that you will see, to the end of the beach.
• Kit Hill Country Park.
• Grampound lay-by.
• Between Portreath and Hayle coast road, pull in laybys looking out over the sea.
• There's a place on the A39 between Kilkhampton and Bude that's known to be a dogging spot.
Meet swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Cumberland, including major towns and cities: Carlisle, Whitehaven, Workington, Penrith, Keswick and Brampton
• A69 between Warwick Bridge and Brampton there is a picnic area, mostly singles but there are the odd couple.
• Couples are often to be found having sex near the waste site on Bousteads Grassing, Carlisle.
Meet swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Derbyshire, including major towns and cities: Derby, Chesterfield, Ilkeston, Swadlincote, Buxton, Matlock and Ashbourne.
• A car-park down near the Goyt Valley Reservoir. Take the Goyt Valley turn off at the Buxton end of Longhill and follow the road for about half a mile.
• Linacre Reservoir car-park. From Chesterfield take Newbold Road for a while and then take the left to Cutthorpe. Follow a winding country road for a mile or so to the entrance of the Reservoir on the left. You'll find several very secluded car-parks.
• Hardwick Park (see map). Turn of the M1 at junction 29 towards Clay Cross. Approx. 5 miles and then turn left and follow signs to Hardwick Park - several couples to be found dogging in and out of cars.
• Markeaton Park. Exhibitionists at Markeaton Park, in both main car-parks off the A38 in Derby, and the smaller rear car-park.
•Update: It has come to our attention that there is sometimes a police presence, because there is a lot of gay activity here, so beware. However, this dogging site is VERY busy, so check it out.
• Go through Manners Industrial Estate and there's a turn off to a little car-park that goes down to Manner Floods.
• High Ordish Picnic Site, off Matlock Alfreton Road.
Drive up Slack Hill near Matlock and turn right at the top, and then 200 yards on your right there is a signpost for a picnic area. This is well used after dark by all doggers, being very secluded.
• Go out of Willington on Twyford road and take second left past the old power station, then after a few 100 yards is a small lane on the right (sign posted to Arleston) and up there are a few lay-bys that are used for dogging. Best nights are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - there's always someone watching, along with couples looking for singles to join!
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Devon, including major towns and cities: Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Paignton, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Newton Abbot and Tavistock.
• Walls Hill, Babbacombe. Easy to find when you are in the Babbacombe area. Some people in cars in the car park or walk to the end of Walls hill where there are some bushes and a couple of shelters. Loads to see, and sometimes join in, on warm summer evenings.
• Far end of Leisure Centre car-park in Barnstaple, often a couple or two there in action late on a Saturday evening.
• Reservoir just past Chudleigh off the A38 on the Moor. A great place Saturday nights after 9.00. Well worth a visit.
• Haldon Forest, Haldon Hills Exeter.
•Ashclyst Forest near Exeter
• Within Lydford Forest. Turn off main A386 Tavistock to Okehampton road by the Dartmoor Inn heading into Lydford. Approximately 3/4 mile turn right by the war memorial and follow that road for approx 1/2 mile and turn into Lydford Forest, then follow the track as far down as you can till u get to a wooden pole barrier which if u want extra privacy can be lifted out and drive further on down the track so only people who are in the know will follow.
• Take the road to Brixham from Paignton then just before Windy Corner traffic lights turn left by the shops and follow the road to down to the car park. There are often people in cars to watch. Otherwise walk to the grassy headland between Broadsands Beach and Elbury Cove and there is usually someone dogging to be had there.
• Jennycliff carpark can be found on the outskirts of Plymouth at a place called Hooe, which is just past Plymstock. There is a cafe at Jennycliff which has a large car-park where dogging takes place any time from 11pm.
• Devils Point car-park in Plymouth usually have a few cars around with interested parties!
• Roadford Lake, north side car-park, not sign posted but on OS map near Grinacombe Moor.
• Brigde end car-park, Totnes. Go to the bottom of the second car park, as far as you can go to the end. Good for dogging.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Dorset, including major towns and cities: Dorchester, Poole, Bournemouth, Weymouth, Sherborne, Wimborne Minster and Shaftesbury.
•Meyrick Park Car Park, probably the most active of the Bournemouth dogging sitea. Good couples dogging action here in the evening/night. Be aware, there is more than one car park at Meyrick Park. The straight/bi park is the first on the right when approached from Wimborne Road end, and then under the railway bridge. The second car park on the right is gay.
•Branksome Library Car Park, at the end of Western Road. A large car-park with adjacent secluded small wood and park benches where you can go for outdoor fun if preferred to in car. Active most nights.
•Matchams View, off Matchams Lane, Ringwood/Bournemouth. Take the lane off Matchams Lane, signed to Matchams View and then turn up the right hand track until you reach the car-park at the view point. Not as busy as other Bournemouth dogging sites, but occasional evening/night activity. Very secluded and private.
•Throop Car Park. After dark activity is your best bet. Secluded, but passing cars can be a pain, so in-car fun probably best.
•Just east of Ringwood on the road between Picket Post and Burley. Turn right into the New Forest Car Park Vereley.
•At the far end of Broad Street car-park (near the Pier). Action happening mainly over the weekend, at night.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Durham, including major towns and cities: Durham, Sunderland, Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Hartlepool, Gateshead and Washington.
• Over the Viaduct towards Crook there is a small carp-ark on the right, along with a picnic area and old railway (walkway). Dogging action after dark.
• Picnic area on A68 near to Crook with 24 hour toilets. Lots of wooded areas, popular with both the gay community and doggers.
• On the A66, eastbound from Darlington towards Stockton. A long layby, set back from road, about half way between Darlington and Stockton. Late nights around 11.30, various activity including male/female couples.
• The lay-by at Swan House in Darlington is located about one and a half along the Darlington to Corbridge road and is surrounded by trees. There is a secluded path leading away from the area, and this is where the dogging action takes place. The site is also used by the local gay community.
• South of Newton Aycliffe on the A68 towards Corbridge. A layby just past the Caravan Dealers on the left. It's surrounded by trees with lots of dogging activity with couples and singles. Especially at the weekend.
• Off the A1 take the A689 exit to Rushyford, south of Durham. Before the roundabout is a long lay-by behind trees. Gay area but known for dogging couples as well.
• Update: We've been told that this layby is now closed - anyone care to verify this, so we can remove this dogging site from here?
• Seaham car-park on the sea front next to Seaham Hall gates and on the coast road towards Ryhope next to the railway.
• Come off the A19 and follow towards Sedgefield Racecoures. Take a right at the round about and you'll end up at Hardwick Hall. Best between 7pm and 2am for couples.
• A184 heading west from Testos Roundabout. Take first turning on left down country lane. Used mainly by gays, but some doggers. Flash brake lights for action.
• The picnic site right next to the B6296 is used by couples. Salters gate is 2 miles north of Tow Law off A68. Heading north out of Tow Law on A68 passed the salt dump and picnic area on right, proceed for 0.6 of a mile to crossroads and turn left and follow the road to the wooded area at the old POW camp - exceptional on a fine day but not when raining. Ideal for indoor or outdoor dogging activities.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Essex, including major towns and cities: Chelmsford, Basildon, Romford, Southend, Colcheter, Harlow, Brentwood and West Ham.
• Fairlop Water, Barkingside Essex. There are two car-parks. Car-park one (close to the pub) is good after 8/9 pm and this park closes around 11.30 pm. Car-park 2 is good for mid-day sex. Closes around 6pm.
• Langdon Hills Country Park. Park outside the Church in the road sign posted One Tree Hill (off Dry Street) walk back to Dry Street and up the footpath into the woods. Some gay action at this dogging site, but plenty of wooded area for couples and doggers.
• A small car-park opposite the Camelot Pub in Chigwell. You can often watch couples fucking on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11pm onwards.
• Holland Haven Country Park, situated on the coast between Clacton and Frinton-on-Sea. A big place, but some car fun is to be found with occasional joining in.
• Dogging in Colchester can be found at the car-park in Friday Woods on Friday and Saturday nights after 10.30. Quite a few couples in cars.
• There's also a great dogging site at a place called Cudmore Grove, on Mersea Island.
On the A120 between Colchester and Braintree. Going towards Braintree on the A120 go past the third turning on the left to Coggeshall then look for a white P on a blue background sign, Layby unseen from road as is behind trees, action all the time, mostly gay, but some couples for dogging at night.
• The long grass has been mowed recently but still an active dogging site. Follow road out of Boreham Village towards Danbury, on back road about 1 mile after bridge over river, turn left where signposted to FORD, half a mile down on right, park up, walk into field, go down to bottom, hang around for a while, and have fun.
Hainault Forest and Country Park
• There are two car parks here but the furthest one is where all the dogging happens. Also, people leave their cars & go into the woods for action too.
• Church Road, Hutton off Hanging Hill Lane and Hall Green Lane. Opposite the church itself, there is parking for about 4 cars with a footpath and some woods right on the edge of the parking area. Great action for voyeurs some nights.
• In the bushes off the bridleway on the edge of Belfairs Park Golf Course. Most weekend evenings in the summer. Mainly straight but some gay. Very open and friendly for dogging.
Behind Leigh-on-Sea station via side road is a large amount of parking by the sea wall (not the station car-park) or further down over narrow bridge is tarmac parking by the boat slipway.
•(Similar to above but...) Leigh Marshes - just behind Leigh-on-Sea Station. Go to 2 tree island, past the golf range, over the bridge. Car park on left, and opposite this car park. Walk to the furthest bird hide, amongst the many bushes and undergrowth.
• Halfway House on A127 between Romford and Southend. A fantastic dogging site, with action all the time. Going towards Southend from Romford, approx 10m on left, look for a pub called The Halfway House, turn into their car park, drive past the front and out onto lane on right, turn left onto lane and almost immediately on left park on road, go into field and walk around, won't be long before you encounter some dogging action. This site is actually part of Thorndon Country Park, so look out for dog walkers etc., but most people are there for the same reason as you, so go on, have loads of fun.
• St Osyth Official Nudist Beach. Follow the signs to St Osyth, and enter via Hutleys Caravan Park. You can park on the beach from the end of May. Most action takes place from 4pm till 9pm when the beach closes. Gays use the far end of the beach.
• In the bushes and trees by the disused toilet on the Chelmsford end of Witham - very active most nights, mostly gay but some couples too.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Gloucestershire, including major towns and cities: Gloucester, Bristol, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
Birdlip and Stroud
• Travel North up A417 from Cirencester. Follow the "Scenic Route" for "Birdlip & Stroud". Left turning and 1st on right is a parking place with a view. This is good after dark dogging.
• Clifton Downs near the centre of Bristol is a good (late night only) dogging location. Ladies mile is the main road for it and "sea walls" is popular with gays cruising. Follow signs for Bristol Zoo. "The Downs" is the large park/common adjacent to it.
• Coaly Peak Picnic Area between Stroud and Dursley - now the travellers have been moved and skip loads of rubbish taken away the site is worth visiting.
Crickley Hill Country Park
• Directions are as per Birdlip but continue on the A417 to the Air Balloon (Pub) roundabout, take the 2nd exit, sign posted Leckhampton, and Crickley Hill is approx 100 yards on the left. A large carpark and one smaller more intimate carpark and several really intimate spots. Good for people that meet at Birdlip and then want more privacy.
• Near Quedgley, Gloucester GL2. North bound leave the M5 at junction 12 (B4008) and at the end of the slip road turn left, at roundabout turn right onto A38 and continue along here past a large layby that's wide open to another (on the left) that's secluded from the main road by trees. Many good nights of dogging had here, mostly gay fraternity, but some single females (2 of whom are nearly regulars) & some couples.
South Cerney Water Park
• There's fun to be had in the car parks around South Cerney Waterpark between Cirencester and Swindon.
• The Tog Hill (Doynton Lane, off M4 ) car-park and picnic area is good for dogging action, lots of gay action here too.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Hampshire, including major towns and cities: Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Basingstoke and Newport.
• Dogging action at Lime Pit Carparks. A30 towards Old Basing, first turning left after Basingstoke roundabout (about 100 yds). Go down narrow one way road. Two carparks on right although second car park is better for size and privacy. Lots of wooded and enclosed places to go and do the "business". Best time is at dusk. Look out for flashing interior lights.
• Verely and Verely Hill are very popular for doggin. From M27 go towards Ringwood. Turn left at Pickett Post and go towards Burley. First Car Park on left is Verely and a few yards past, on the right is the more screened Verely Hill. Please turn off your headlights so people don't think you're unaware of what is going on.
• The Viewpoint (car-park), Portsdown Hill
A car-park opposite Fort Nelson which is the West end of the hill. Very interesting with frequent dogging action.
• Avon Heath Country Park. Location at Little Chef roundabout on A31 (Ferndown to Ringwood road). Large car-park which gets very active when not full of Travellers staying there!
Also see Matchams View located above under Bournemouth.
• Southampton Common. Turn into Cemetary road off the Winchester road. Large cul-de-sac with car park. Lots of action in the surrounding bushes and grass areas, with lots of action in cars also. Very heavy gay scene, but lots of dogging too. Any night (all night!!) but weekends better, even at 3 or 4 in the morning after the clubs kick out.
• The main big lay-by on the A31 from winchester to Alsford, at the far end there's plenty of dogging there.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Herefordshire, including major towns and cities: Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard and Kington.
• Try Haugh Woods car park at the top of the hill between Mordiford & Woolhope for action of Thursday & Friday nights after 10.00pm
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Hertfordshire, including major towns and cities: Hertford, Watford, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage and Hatfield.
• Hatfield Forest car-park.
• Small car-park off Warren Lane.
• Galleria car-park.
• Follow the M10 from Hemel Hempstead towards Hatfield On the second roundabout there is a west bound lay-by on the London Colney bypass A1081. Dogging action here.
• Scratchwood open space car-park, on the A1 northbound, between Apex Corner and Stirling Corner. Also Moat Mount open space car-park, on the A1 southbound on the same stretch of road but on the oppposite carriageway. Good dogging action at both these locations.
• No Man's Land Common on the main road between St. Albans and Wheathampstead. Gay action too.
• Stanborough Park is off the A1(M) at the Hatfield / Welwyn /Hertford exit. Follow signs to Welwyn. There are two car-parks. A huge one on the right which is very busy at weekends. The car-park on left very busy during weeknights after 10.30pm. Both are great dogging locations.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Kent, including major towns and cities: Maidstone, Canterbury, Bromley, Rochester, Margate, Folkestone, Dover and Greenwich.
• Joss Bay, near Broadstairs is very good late evening. Lots of dogging action viewing here.
• The carpark at entrance to Chilham-toilet which is open all night. Some gays, some couples.
• The car-park on top of the cliffs, overlooking Eastern Docks. At night, go past the toll booth and take the left up into coach park. Good dogging and exhibitionism and nice views too!
Isle of Sheppey
• Leysdown Naturists beach and car park. Drive onto the Isle of Sheppy. Follow signs to Leysdown. Through town, follow the coast road until it appears to end. Turn left down the unmade road. Over the hump. Park up. Over the grass bank is the naturist beach. Both the beach and car park can get "interesting" later in the day.
• Cobtree Manor Country Park near Maidstone. Used to be very good last year then went quiet due to the boys in blue. But it is now becoming very active again. It is also a good gay cruising spot.
• In the car park near the cafe in Oxleas Woods, which is the top of shooters hill. Directions are as follows for those who do not know the area, look on Multimap and type in Kenilworth Gardens (Greenwich) which is off Shooters Hill, on the South East London/Kent Borders. Turn left into Kenilworth Gardens and left again down the drive to the car park. Best suggestion is to park on the far left hand side, on the grass area which is just off the car park, near the wooded area. Good couples dogging action here, a well kept secret (until now!). For more info and also help with organising dogging meets at this location email Martin and his lady friend.
• Update: the carpark near the cafe on Shooters Hill is closed @ night, although the one further down is OK, with entrance next to Woods/School.
• Lay-by just before the new bypass on Gravesend Road near Strood, the A226. Action most nights after 11pm.
St. Mildred's & Westbrook
• Beach car-park between St. Mildreds & Westbrook. Participation with dogging couples there sometimes.
• The first carpark up Shooters Hill from Greenwich (Oxleas Woods, see above for full info). Some couples having daytime affairs.
• Shoreham woods near Junction 4 of M25 is a good place, fairly quiet but some couples action. Shoreham woods ( Brown picnic signs ) located off A224. Leave M25 @ J4 up to first r/bout, sharp left on to A224 to Halstead/Badgers Mount. 2 miles to first r/bout, turn left into small country lane. Shoreham woods on right set back off road. If you end up going back under M25 you have missed it! During the day this is a well frequented "normal" picnic site with kids & couples really walking their dogs etc. However by night this has got to be the best Kent dogging site! It is set back off the road, so mainbeam brigade have to negotiate a winding approach road which does not illuminate the whole area as there are loads of recessed parking bays. There are woods nearby for the outdoor types who like their dogging action au natural. Even picnic benches so you can avoid the damp grass! A Doggers paradise.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Lancashire, including major towns and cities: Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Bolton, Warrington and Barrow-in-Furness.
• Entwhistle Reservoir. Just off the A666 north of Bolton. There are two car-parks near the reservoir. Take the Turton turning off the A666 onto Green Arm Road and follow the road until the sign for Batridge Barn car-park on the left. Take that road down to the water (across cattle grids). There is a small lay-by on the access road, don't use that, but keep heading down to the picnic-tables. Good dogging action to be had here.
• On A666 to Blackburn, one mile north of Egerton, there's a long lay-by on the right of the main road (half a mile long) with multiple parking bays surrounding the Delph Reservoir.
• The main car-park on the way to Rivington. which leads up to the castle. There are also lots of secluded wooded areas.
• Entwistle Reservoir is a great place for couples who let you watch and join in - one to try out!
• Daisy Nook Country Park.
• Witches Tower car-park, Rivington Pike. Five minutes from the A6 and M61. Follow the signs for Rivington Barn then passed the barn for half a mile turn right at Belmount Post Office. Follow the road half a mile on find the car-park on the right. Most nights and weekends dogging action to be had.
• Otterspool Promenade, a well know beauty spot in South Liverpool is an active Dogging site all year around. The best site is the Car Park at the end of Mersey Road off Aigburth Road. Follow Aigburth Road until you see signs for Aigburth Train Station, follow on down Mersey Road until it ends. There is a carpark there and some trees. Action goes on most nights. Guys walking dogs, Couples doing shows, plenty wanting to join in etc.
• The car-park at Silburn Way is always busy for dogging. Just off junction 18 in Rhodes, Middleton.
• Heaton Hall Park. Take the M62 to the junction with M66 Bury / North Manchester and head into Manchester. Go around the roundabout taking the right hand turn into Manchester. At the first traffic lights (retail park on left) turn right. Take the St Margarets entrance, go straight on past the first car-park to the unmade car-park beside the radio/microwave tower.
Pennington Flash Country Park
• Car parks and picnic tables at the rear of the Information building. After 9pm. Couples and males. Be aware of dog walkers in area until sun down.
• Lay-by on Lodge Lane (B5260) on left going south from junction with A586. Sharp left bend and then find the lay-by on the left.
• Ainsdale beech near Southport. Action seems to be Friday and Saturday nights mainly. Some single men up there but also couples. Stay near to the dunes - do not be tempted to drive out towards the sea as there is lots of soft sand. Also take care if high tide season!
• Birchwood Forest Park car-park.
There is also a good place just before Burtonwood Services. Come off the M62 and head for Burtonwood Village, there is an industrial site, its called Wrights Lane. There is a sign for a small cafe on one of the approaches, follow the road around (it is very quiet road) and it leads to another road which goes nowhere, for about half a mile. Lots of activity there, CD's TV's, couples dogging, so give it a try!
• Walton Gardens car-park near Warrington is good for couples after dark. When the barrier is down the crematorium next to it is used (take plenty of tissues!).
• A great dogging spot just out of Standish near Haigh Hall. Go off Chorley Road (A5016) at the mini road-about onto Red Rock Lane. Drive up the hill a short distance. Before the canal bridge and pub, on the steepest part of the hill, there is a small secluded car-park. Watch out, it's easily missed.
Wycoller Country Park
• Wyvoller Coutnry Park. Turn off
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Leicestershire, including major towns and cities: Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Coalville and Lutterworth.
Bradgate Country Park
• Bradgate Country Park is well sign posted and near Newtown Linford, 6 miles North West of Leicester. Lots of different dogging activity to be had here.
• The pool lies some 4 miles north-west of Leicester, just north of the A50. Leave the A50 at the junction with the A46, and follow the road into Groby. Turn right after about a mile, just before the fish and chip shop. The car-park is on the left after about a quarter of a mile, then walk c200 yards to the pool. There is access to the eastern side of the pool, and a footpath runs around the northern side. Dogging action in car-park and surrounding.
• Burbage Common just off the A47 at Hinckley, past the main car-park up to smaller car-park by a toliet block.
• There is a layby on the B4111 between Narborough and Sharnford on the left hand side, going towards Sharnford just after The Mill on the Soar pub. It is well sheltered with trees.
Watermead Country Park
• Watermead Country Park is a good spot for dogging couples, with a lot of asian couple activity.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Lincolnshire, including major towns and cities: Lincoln, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Boston, Grantham, Stamford, Skegness and Louth.
• Anthonys Bank car-park (known locally as bonkers' bank !!).
Great Cotes / Healing
• Lay-by between Great Cotes and Healing
• Stallingborough Old Road near Grimsby/ Good for couples, evenings & weekends.
• Weelsby Woods, both in the carpark and in the woods themselves.
• Horseshoe Point car-park, near Marsh Chapel, North Lincolnshire. Weekends and Saturday especially good, with some nights in the week too.
• Viewpoint, near the Lincolnshire Showground. About 3 miles north of Lincoln, off the A15 at the new roundabout.
• Hartsholme Park near Lincoln, good for couples, especially at weekends for dogging action.
• Mortal Ash Hill lay-by near Scunthorpe - some couple dogging action.
• Twigmore woods car-park near Scunthorpe - some couple dogging action.
• Access to Silica Lodge Ponds car-park off Scotter road, Scunthorpe - some couples dogging action but not much.
• Snipe Dales Country Park, near Spilsby. Good dogging here, with some known group involvement sometimes too.
• Churchill Lane beach and dunes in the summer.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in London, including major towns and cities: City of London and Greater London.
• Lovers Lane - lots of action alone there, go over Hammersmith fly over towards Richmond when you get to the first round about there a petrol station on your left hand side, take the 2nd exit from the petrol station where the one way fly over starts, then keep driving till you get to a bridge with a set of traffic lights, turn left, this takes you along the river and all the way round lovers lane. plenty of action at night and lots of places to park and have fun.
• Mainly Gays although you do get the occasional couples (and politictions) putting on a show.
• The lane that leads up to Dulwich golf course just by the tollgate - Very busy at weekends there's normally one or two couples in cars so lots to see!
Kenton, north of Wembley NW9
• Open space / Barn Hill recreation area on the Fryent Way A4140. - Many couples in cars afternoon/evening. Many young Asians. Some participation. Generally a relaxed attitude about watchers.
• The Scratchwood open space car park on the A1 just up from Apex corner on the left hand side at the top of the hill "day & night" - quite a few doggers and "clients" go there. Also coming down the hill towards Apex corner on the left hand side another car park with lots of action.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Middlesex, including major towns and cities: Harrow, Enfield, Staines, Ealing, Potters Bar and Westminster.
• Cooks Hole Road, off Cedar Road next to Hillyfields Park, Enfield, Middlesex. Off M25 jct 24. Lovely secluded positions, a doggers delight! Action every Saturday after midnight. Interior light flashed for invitation for couples and singles to watch and sometimes join in.
• Cranford Country Park near Heathrow. Turn right on the roundabout for Hayes off junction 3 on the M4.
• Car-park off Duck Hill road, near Mad Bess Wood. Find Duck Hill Garden Centre and the Six Bells pub at the bottom of the steep hill, then go to the top of the hill and the car park is on the left. Lots of couples and doggers here.
• Warren Lane in Stanmore. Go up Stanmore Hill from Uxbridge road and Warren Lane is on your right.
• The car-park near the Stockley Park Golf Course. Leave the M4 at Junction 4 and take Stockley Road towards West Drayton. Just after the roundabout there is a turning on the left which is the entrance to car-park.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Norfolk, including major towns and cities: Norwich, Great Yarmouth, King's Lynn, Dereham, Cromer and Hunstanton.
• Large layby on left just before entering Acle on main Norwich to great Yarmouth road.
• Corton near Lowestoft. Take the road to Corton off the Yarmouth to Lowestoft road, and the carpark is on the left by the golf course.
• The car-park at the harbour's mouth on the Great Yarmouth side. Some dogging action during the day, but mainly at night.
• Take the A149 west from Wells-Next-the-Sea for about one mile. Turn right into the car-park opposite the entrance to Holkham Hall. On the beach turn left and walk several hundred yards until you see the 'clothing optional' signs. There is plenty of space on the beach and some activity in the dunes. It is also an official naturist beach, but beware of officials who don't like dogging action.
• Roydon Common near Kings Lynn.
• Litcham Common, just off the old Norwich to Kings Lynn road. Directions: on arriving in Litcham turn left at the "Bull Inn". Drive through the village and take the first on the right out of the village signposted to Dunham and Necton. After a few hundred yards on the right is a car-park for Litcham Common. The common is on both sides of the road and is a good place for both exhibitionism and voyeurism.
• 3 miles from Wymondham, 12 miles from Norwich. Take the old A11 from Norwich heading to Thetford, half mile past traffic lights at Wymondham turn right into Morley Lane, go past Buck public house (Pub good for swingers Wednesday and Friday nights) turn the right into Millhill Lane 200 yards on right is Swingy Lane (yes, that really is its name!) leads to lots of trees and large clearing - fun starts around 8pm - no houses or people close by. Most nights are good.
• Wroxham Road lay-by out of Norwich.
• Mousehold Heath. The car-park at the top of the hill nearest the Ring Road. Up Gurney Road to near top heading towards Heartsease Estate. It's a bit close to the road but some dogging action to be had, mainly after the pubs and clubs close at weekends.
• Whittlingham Lane carpark. Into Trowse over the railway bridge, turn left and go down about 2 miles, then past a big house on the right and then 50 yards past the house the car-park is on right. Bit hit and miss but can be busy with couples showing and some participation.
• Leave Nowich and go onto the southern bypass towards Swaffam. At the end roundabout take third exit Toringland then at the fork take right hand one and 550yards on right or left park, but make sure you don't block the lane, then go down that lane.
• Pretty Corner, Sherringham, of the A149 between Holt and Sherringham. Fairly slow but watching and partisipating does take place.
• Thetford Forest Park: Two Mile Bottom picnic area. At the roundabout where the A11 meets the A134 take the A134 towards King's Lynn and it's about 2 miles on right, there are signs to the picnic area from the roundabout (see map). very popular with couples with some voyeur paticapation. Saturday is busiest.
• Swingy Lane (that is really the name!) is only 3 miles from Wymondham. Heading to Thetford take the turning sign posted Morley Lane, drive until you pass Buck public house (quite a few swingers there on Wednesdays) and about quarter of mile past pub you will see Millhill Lane, turn into Millhill and about 30 yards you will see Swingy Lane, drive to end of Lane - lots of trees and parking, and it all happens there starting around 8pm.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Northamptonshire, including major towns and cities: Northampton, Corby, Kettering and Wellingborough.
• The lay-by outside Gretton Corby on way to Harringworth, dogging at nights starting 7-9pm.
• Salcey Forest picnic area and the surrounding car-parks. Leave the M1 at A508 and head west. Take the little road on the left straight after the Motorway junction. Follow this road a mile or so to a 'T' junction. Turn right, and the forest is about two miles away on your left. It doesn't close at night, it's not lit and it's pretty well secluded, about five miles from Northampton town itself. Various couples both in and out of cars, within acres of woodland - some gay action too.
• Near Northampton, a big pull in layby on the A43, 6 miles north of Northampton towards Kettering. Mostly weekend action, with lots happening.
• The car-park at Pitsford Reservoir is popular. Between Holcot and Brixworth - car park is on the left at the bottom of the hill.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Northumberland, including major towns and cities: Alnwick, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Morpeth, Hexham and Berwick-upon-Tweed.
• The Highlander layby 1 mile south of Belsay on the road from Ponteland to Otterburn 500yards past the Highlander Pub going north. Often couples in cars and single males looking for dogging action.
• St Mary's Lighthouse, Whitley Bay, East Coast. Car-parks are good. Flash your lights for action and drive with half lights once in the car park.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Nottinghamshire, including major towns and cities: Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark, Retford and Southwell.
• Holme Pierrepont car-park near the Rowing Centre. Dogging action at lunchtimes and in the evening.
• Holme Village outside Newark. Enter the village and at BT box turn rightt and follow the road through to the very end car-park. Afternoon and evenings catered for.
• BLIDWORTH WOODS - Take the A60 then onto the A614 Doncaster Road out of Nottingham for about 6 miles you come to a steel railway bridge over the road, just after this there is an island turn left here for about 1 mile this is Longdale Lane. 1 carpark here on the right, there another 2 carparks in the circuit, Rigg Lane, and Blidworth Bottoms. Good couple dogging action at night.
• Attenborough Nature Reserve car-park. Take road from Nottingham towards Long Eaton, turn Left at Chilwell Retail park. Past Village hotel onto nature reserve. Car-park on right about half a mile down lane.
• Nottingham Race Course car-park. After hours dogging.
• Clumber Park (see map). There is a roundabout to the east of Worksop, where the A57 meets the A1. From this roundabout take the A614 south (signposted Clumber Park). After about half a mile, you'll find the Clumber Park entrance on the right, through a stone arch. As you drive down the lane, it's lined with trees. After about a quarter of a mile, there are some secluded picnic areas on the right, some are set quite well back from the road. This is often a good place, and dogging couples can often be seen in (and out) of their cars. Good times are around lunch time, and early afternoon, as well as 6pm onwards.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Oxfordshire, including major towns and cities: Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Bicester, Henley-on-Thames, Carterton and Thame.
• Culham Lock Carpark, just outside Abingdon. Exhibitionist couples for doggers there.
• Southam Road layby Banbury, off the M40 junction 11 and head towards the town center, turn right at 2nd roundabout towards Southam and over the next one and the layby is about 50 yards on the left and well covered.
• Stoke Wood car-park near Bicester, junction 10 off M40.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Shropshire, including major towns and cities: Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry, Bridgnorth, Whitchurch, Market Drayton and Ludlow.
• Ercall Wood.
• A car-park near RAF Cosford. Take the M54 towards Telford and get off at junction 3. Head towards Wolverhampton on the A41 go over a set of traffic lights passed R.A.F. Cosford on the right and a 24hr petrol station on the left, but keep on the A41. Passed a garden centre on the right carry on and the road goes into a dual carraige way for about half a mile but stay on the A41. After the dual carraige way ends the road has no street lights, and you will see a cottage on the left about 100yds up on the right you will see in the hedge a goal post style entrance to the car-park. There is enough room for about 15 cars and behind the wooded area is a picnic site ideal for summer. Some great nights to be had dogging with other like minded people, most Fridays after 11pm. It's well hidden from the road and a great car-park, approx 3.2 miles from junction 3 of the M54.
• Kingswood Common. Following the above directions carry on instead of turning into that carpark, go over the brow of the hill and carry on down the other side, pass through the lights and turn left just before the pub. The car park is about 500yds on the left set back from the road. Doggers and exhibitionists use this place!
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Somerset, including major towns and cities: Taunton, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Wells and Glastonbury.
• Cheddar Reservoir, the fisherman's carpark off Sharpham Road.
• Priors Park, picnic and car-park on the Blackdowns, about 7 miles out of Taunton along the Corfe Road, turn right at the cross roads and it is on the right. Very discreet for dogging.
• Cartgate services, A303, outside Yeovil, parking, toilets, and a 24 hour cafe!! Mainly bi/gay blokes but the occasional couple do venture there, so a dogging site to check out.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Staffordshire, including major towns and cities: Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock and Lichfield.
Cannock Chase - Ansons Bank
• Take the A34 from Cannock to Stafford, turn right sign posted to Pye Green/German War Memorial, travel 1 mile and look for car-park Ansons Bank on right (if you pass a cafe you've gone to far). Good mid morning and afternoon activity with couples dogging.
• UPDATE: Ansons Bank car-park is currently closed, so the action has moved to Aspen, which is another carpak one along between Ansons Bank and the cross road.
• The Church Road Car park. Situated at at top end of Church Road, Chasetown past the football club (6'6" height restriction). Many places to partake, benches well hidden. More popular on Saturday evenings.
• A new location good for mid evening fun is Jacksons Bank, just off the A515 between Yoxall and Newchurch. Come through Yoxall towards Newchurch take sign for Hoar Cross, and Jacksons Bank is half a mile down on the right hand side, car-park is clearly sign posted. Couples and some TV's frequent this spot.
• The Bathpool Park car-park located in the Tunstall area of Stoke on Trent. Off the A500 at the large roundabout take the Tunstall turn off and down the hill on the left of a sharp bend there's a car-park. Some good dogging activity.
• There is a dogging site at Westport Lakes in Stoke but the car park is closed at dusk. Some interesting dogging action during the day though.
• Great dogging spots near to A449 Stourbridge / Kingswinford. Leave A449 at Island next to Kingfisher club towards Rugby club. At junction turn left on Mile flat, follow until you pass the Navigation pub over bridge, take next left into small country lane. Follow for short distance and take next right. Pull-ins are 100yards on left. Open fields both sides. Couples and bi-men evenings from 7:30pm.
• Highgate Common, just off the A449 well signposted, with plenty of well hidden car-parks. Good for daytime & evening dogging.
• A new dogging location in Wolverhampton is the layby on the right hand side of the Bridgnorth Road as you leave town. Hit the garden centre and you have gone too far.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Suffolk, including major towns and cities: Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Sudbury, Haverhill and Bungay.
• Haughley Park car-park / picnic site, near Ipswich in the 50mph zone on the A14. Good dogging action on Fridays.
• Nacton, near Ipswich. Go through Nacton village, past school, then follow signs for picnic area. Bottom two car parks best for couples.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Surrey, including major towns and cities: Guildford, Croydon, Woking, Sutton, Kingston-on-Thames, Wandsworth, Wimbledon and Brixton.
• Chobham Common. Take the road out of Chobham towards Sunningdale, and the common car-park on the right has two levels; the lower level is best.
• Head up the A3 North bound from the M25. Take the first exit, signposted Cobham. Turn right at the roundabout and into the village. Bear left at the next roundabout and continue along this road. Pass a large restaurant on the left and a little way past a bus stop, turn left into the American School. Follow this road around and before you pass over the A3, turn right into a car-park with height restriction.
• The common car-parks on the drive to the American School above Cobham.
• The south car-park at Shirley Hills just outside Croydon. Particularly good dogging action in the summer.
• Car-park on Esher Common. Leave the A3 at the Esher/Leatherhead turn (A244) and go towards Esher. After about two hundred yards there is an entrance on the left to a secluded car-park. The entrance is easy to miss but there is a place to turn round about a quarter of a mile further on.
• National Trust Woodland car-park, Tilburstow Hill, near Godstone. Late night dogging action.
• On the A31 (Guildford to Farnham), there is a large lay-by with access to bushes and fields - the Hog's Back on the Surrey Hills.
• Ham House car-park, between Richmond and Kingston. Opposite Richmond Park and between the Ham Gate entrance to the park and Petersham is a road called Sandy Lane. It ends in a 'T' junction. Turn right and just keep going until you are in the car-park.
• Woodstock Lane South in the entrance drive of Surbiton Golf Club. A huge amount of dogging action going on mainly Saturdays and Wednesdays.
• Behind the Cafe, beyond the lakes, in the car-park towards Effingham - dogging action everywhere!
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Sussex, including major towns and cities: Chichester, Brighton, Worthing, Crawley, Hastings, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis and Horsham.
• Dukes Mound / The Temple. Located next to Brighton Marina, Dukes mound stretches for about a quarter of a mile with lots of hiding places with a big temple at one end. This place is popular 24 hours a day, although note, lot's of gay dogging action here.
• Brighton's infamous Nudist Beach, conveniently located directly in front of Dukes Mound is extremely popular with doggers, voyeurs, etc., but make sure you don't offend the naturists.
Chailey Common Nature Reserve
• Just off A272 leading from Scaynes Hill to Newick, turn off to the right & about 50-100yds there are two areas - take your pick!
• Devils Dyke is a well known and major dogging site, off the A24 towards Brighton.
• Ditchling Common is just south Wivelsfield Green. At dusk head into the many wooded areas for regular dogging sessions on the picnic tables there and further on by the lake.
• Friston Forest. Going down the A22 towards Eastbourne take the right at Polegate towards Friston, then keep going for about 3 miles until you reach Friston Forest on the right hand side. Well secluded, with a good chance of catching some car fun during the weekend evenings.
• Hastings Country Park - top car-park. Busy on Friday nights.
• Goring Gap also known as The Cabbage Patch. Shows in cars daytime and evenings.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Warwickshire, including major towns and cities: Warwick, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Solihull and Stratford-upon-Avon.
• Barr Beacon car park near aldridge just off the A454. The bottom open area tends to be filled by boy racers, so head to the dark top area near the band stand, a good place for couples to watch or be watched.
•Also the Hayward Nature Reserve that is close by to barr beacon, both areas very active for dogging and have been for years.
• Near the A45 Coventry Road as you come upto the ASDA island you take a left towards Birmingham city centre. When you arrive at next island (Poets Corner) you take a left down the hill passed the imo car wash place and Ackers Trust is the first turning to the park on your left. It's a large park with a road that leads to a secluded area at the back of the park. Best time is in the evening between 9pm and 1 am.
•Stone Bridge Island. Take the A452 towards Balsall Common, follow the dual carridgeway to the next island, round this island and go back towards Stonebridge island, stop at the last layby.
• Sutton Coldfield Park, simply called called sutton park. A very large park with one toilet where there is a car park just get out and walk around.
• The car-park on Edgbaston Reservoir in Ladywood.
• The Kingsley Pub lay-by in Minworth.
Burton Dassett Hills Country Park
• Just off the M40 south of the Gaydon Junction. Leave the Motorway at the Motor Museum, turn left at B4100 go south about a mile and then left and back over the motorway and up the hill. You can see the beacon tower from the M40. M40 Gaydon exit, Burton Dasset Hills Country Park, great for flashing and some late night action in cars.
• Near Dunchurch off the A45. At the Dunchurch Village traffic lights head towards Rugby / Hillmorton, at next roundabout turn left, then take first left immediatelyafterwards into picnic area. Usually between 5 to 10 couples usually in the evenings after dark, it's well secluded from the main road, with lots of car fun and invites.
• Kingwalsey Lane, Kingwalsey, near Meridan (A-Z p.97 F1/2). When proceeding along the A45 Birmingham-Coventry, pass Stonebridge Island and about 1 mile further on and immediately before The Little Chef, turn left into into Shepherds Lane, signboarded B4102 Fillongley, Maxstoke, Meridan. After the right turn to Green end - there are several lay-byes at various farm gates which are used by couples. If you park, it should not be long before you are joined by another car driver. En route there is a left turn to Green End which passes under the M6 and is used by couples. At the dogging site, there is a style leading to a public right of way and to the left is a large wooded area with plenty of places shielded by ferns. When approaching along the A45, Coventry-Birmingham, take the new slip-road signboarded B4104 Maxstoke Meridan. Proceed up the slop to a junction and turn right signboarded Maxstoke. Carry on for about 2 miles and take a right at the sign for Green End and proceed as described earlier. This site is visited by the police on a regular basis, so hide yourselves in the woods.
• Ryton Pools, near Coventry. Take A423 towards Southam from Coventry, and turn right at signposted roundabout, drive past Police College, and a turning is on left further up the road.
• There is a footpath running up from Princess Way to Homer Rd in Solihull. At its start near Princess Way there is a small area to one side of the path where couples shag openly as they go home from the pubs, a classic dogging site.
• Near Southam on the A423 Banbury to Southam Road. Just past the turning for Ladbroke heading for Southam, the layby on the left, with hedges and trees covering view from the road.
• Bescot Station Car-Park. Reached by following signs for Walsall football club/Bescot Stadium from either J7 or J9 of the M6.
• West Bromwich Park (known as Dartmouth Park).
• Sandwell Valley Country Park. The nature reserve car-park about two miles away from Barr Beacon (opposite the old airport). The area around Sandwell Valley off M5 J1 is also well used, three areas, top car-park by golf course has a gay area and the Swan Pool and Forge Mill car-parks are probably better for couples.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Wiltshire, including major towns and cities: Trowbridge, Salisbury, Swindon, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough and Warminster.
• Take the road from Warminster to Frome, at the entrance to Longleat House turn left, go past Center Parcs entrance then on about half a mile to car-park on left.
• Salisbury on the A36 Southampton Road. Car-park opposite the college. Best time after dusk.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Worcestershire, including major towns and cities: Worcester, Dudley, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Malvern and Evesham.
• Sandwell Valley near West Bromwich, the Swan Pool car-park is a good dogging place with plenty of room for many cars, and a few dark corners for private couples.
Meet Swingers and doggers at the main dogging sites in Yorkshire, including major towns and cities: York, Northallerton, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Whitby, Beverley, Hull, Bridlington, Driffield, Hornsea, Filey, Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Halifax and Harrogate.
• Acaster Malbis Airfield, between Tadcaster and York. Several couples in action most Friday and Saturday nights.
• Kings Wood just outside Bawtry heading towards Doncaster on the A638 Great North Road.
• Bretton Country Park - J38 off the M1, follow A637 to Huddersfield for about 200 yards then after passing a house at the end of the exit, turn in just as the bend starts.
• Update: we've been informed that the gates are now locked at 6:30pm.
• On the A1079 Beverley Road, between York and Hull, there is a layby approx 5 miles from Beverely on the York side, after the turn off for Cherry Burton. Its very concealed from the road, well hidden by trees etc. Usual activities occur weekend nights.
• Cusworth Hall, Doncaster, just off the great north road turn for Cusworth near the Sun Inn. Carry on past a Pub called The Mallard then 300 yards on the left.
• Doncaster Racecourse, just past the Racecourse Grandstand. Turn right immediately before the dual carriageway. The road that runs parallel is "The Straight Mile". Dogging to be had all along the side on the grass and in the parking area in the wood at the end of the road.
• Blackmoorfoot Reservoir.
• Castle Hill sees dogging action most weekends.
• Turn left up the hill towards Woolley Edge. After about three quarters of a mile there is a T-junction at the top of the hill. Turn right and after about another mile you reach the sign for the beginning of Barnsley district, take the first left down a narrow country lane. Find the car-park / picnic-area on the right a few hundred yards before meeting the main road to Wakefield.
• Picnic-area at Litherop, near Huddersfield. Come off the M1 at J38 to Huddersfield, come off the round about on the very first left (a narrow lane) and follow it all the way to the end, then turn right and follow it down hill and the picnic area is on your left. - NOTE: We've been informed that this location is no longer viable because a barrier has been erected and car park is now closed, so be aware of this if you are going here.
• Scammonden Bridge, near Huddersfield
• Just outside Burton Constable on the A165 is a large lay-by hidden from the road, but clearly marked. Some couples dogging and some gays. A known location for action with couples who invite fun.
• Fraisthorpe naturist beach. Some action here - but do not offend the genuine naturists!
• Opposite Kirkstall Abbey on Kirkstall road (A65), there's a car-park next to Abbey House Museum.
• Golden Acre car-park, on Arlington Road, Leeds 16. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 10.00pm onwards.
• Pontefract race course is located on the main road from the M62. On entering the race course drive to the mini roundabout and turn right follow the road down and over the race course and into the main car-park. It's a very popular spot.
• Take the Rochdale road from Ripponden centre and after about a mile you will see an access road to the reservoir. A little dogging activity seen here, together with a botting ring in the woods over the dam.
• Scarborough South Cliff car park or Clock Tower Gardens Friday and Saturday nights.
• Newmillerdam, Wakefield. Heading from Wakefield to Barnsley turn right just before the Fox & Hounds pub and then turn left into the car park about 100 metres on the left.
• Another good dogging site, in York. Heading North out of York on the A19 near Skelton. Turn left just after the golf course the road is sign posted to Overton. Follow this road under a bridge and about 200-300 yards there is a sharp bend to the right on the bend is a parking spot. Action in cars in the parking spot and round the back of it behind an earth bank. Good couples dogging action reported here esp starting around 7.30-8.00 in the evening.